NexusLink Affiliate Program Policy
Affiliate Program Policy
- Display URL Policy
- Affiliates may NOT use any variation of the NexusLink trademark or any of these other URLs as their display URLs: www.nexuslinkusa.com; www.nexuslinkusa.com/store.
- Paid Search Policy
- Affiliates may NOT bid on the terms, misspellings, or derivations of the following: “NexusLink”, “NexusLinkStore”, “NexusLinkShop”.
- Affiliates may NOT bid on the trademarked word “NexusLink” in any manner, singularly or in any conjunction with, other characters or in combination with other words in the search that may result in a broad match of the word “NexusLink” singularly. The word “NexusLink” is off limits.
- Program Termination
- Affiliates with no referral/sales for 10 consecutive months will have their account terminated.
- While an attempt to communicate with an affiliate suspected of being in violation will likely be made, NexusLink is under no obligation to inform violators of the above terms and conditions that they are being made inactive from the program.
- Any earnings reported from sales while violating these terms will not be paid.
- Affiliates may NEVER use language such as “official” or any ad copy that may appear that they represent NexusLink.
- Affiliates may NOT register or use any domain name URL which includes the word “NexusLink” in any way.
- Affiliates are NOT permitted to use any form of technology, programming or scripting to display the contents of NexusLink in another website location including, but not limited to, the use of iframes.
- Affiliates may not post coupon codes on coupon sites.
- Affiliates must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- NexusLink reserves the right to change the program policy without notice at any time.